Mother’s Day is this Sunday, May 12. Have you picked out something special to bring a smile to mom’s face? If not, we have a few ideas that are sure to do the trick!
- Offer to take mom out for lunch, or better yet, make lunch for her! Ask her about her childhood and her own mother while you munch.
- Ask your mom to go on a Sunday stroll with you. She will appreciate the outdoor time and exercise, but most of all the extra time spent with you.
- If your mom loves chocolates, consider CoCoBrain Truffles. These chocolate-orange truffles are fortified with life’sDHA and provide 50 mg of DHA per serving to help support brain health.
- Make your mom a collage of family photos that she can display at home or work.
- If your mom loves to read, try Eat Your Way to Sexy by registered dietitian, Elizabeth Somer. This book explains the relevance between what you eat and how sexy you feel! This is a fun book with lots of recipes and nutrition advice to feel sultry, powerful and alive.
- If you’re looking to splurge, give mom the ultimate gift of relaxation—a professional massage. She is sure to enjoy taking some time out for herself.
Happy Mother’s Day to all moms out there! Tell us how you plan to celebrate Mother’s Day.